Gold and Gems is very proud to be selected as the people's choice for the Round Brilliant Forever One Moissanite.
We have made our stance & opinions about Moissanite very clear over the years. Before Charles & Colvard produced the Forever One Moissanite, the Moissanite gems did not pass our standards for offering to our customers. The previous versions were NOT white. They had a greenish, yellow body color and did not look like diamonds. We could see a Moissanite from 15 feet away. The Forever One Moissanite is different... It's finally, colorless.
We will only be selling the Forever One Moissanite (not Forever Brilliant or Classic) as a lower price option to our Amora Gem and Amora Gem Ultra Hearts & Arrows.
Forever One Moissanite is finally a Moissanite that does not have unsightly greenish and yellowish tones. It is white, and it is beautiful.
Forever One Round Brilliant Moissanite Pros:
- Very well cut (aka very pretty).
- Falls into the colorless grades as set by the GIA.
- Hard and durable (9.25 on Mohs hardness scale).
- Comes with Charles & Colvard's Lifetime Warranty.
- Comes with Charles & Colvard's Certificate of Authenticity.
Forever One Round Brilliant Moissanite Cons:
- Not cut to ideal Hearts & Arrows cutting standards.
- Treated to become white.
- Will not test as "diamond".
We are happy to present the Forever One Round Brilliant Moissanite as another good diamond alternative.